Thermal power plants, boilers. district heating
Heat power engineering is a field where basic competences and experience of EF-TEK experts are concentrated.
The following is referred to heat power engineering facilities:
- Thermal power plants (TPP) of different types – СHP (co-generation), electric-only power plants; coal, oil, gas-based; steam-turbine, gas-turbine, gas reciprocating and combined cycle. Thermal power plants capacity varies from tens of kilo-watt (kW) to several giga-watt (GW)
- Boiler houses of different types and capacity – from module water boilers of less than 1 Gcal/h capacity up to large industrial steam boilers of 500 Gcal/h capacity
- Heat network – main and sub-main, steam and water, laying and configurations of different types.
As of the end 1 quarter 2013 (approximately, 8 months of work), the company EF-TEK prepared the following:
- 5 bank business-plans and one concept of TPP construction, including deep workover;
- 1 bank business-plan for the construction of heat network and boilers for foreign investor;
- 3 statements of investment project expert examination for TPP construction, including two of them at the stage of start-up and commission, and one of them – at the stage of business-plan;
Besides, the company supports 2 projects for large coal-based CHP remodeling as a supervisor expert.
Due to heat supply system reorganization in Russia, we expect some changes in the field of construction and reconstruction of district heating of Russia in the nearest future. EF-TEK is ready to offer to the clients in these field tested methods of investment projects management well-reputed in the field of “large-scale power industry” for the latest years.